The Death Cure: A Book Blurb

 

THE DEATH CURE
The time for lies is over. 
by Fleur Reynolds

The Blurb 

It’s the end of the line. 

WICKED has taken everything from Thomas: his life, his memories, and now his only friends—the Gladers. But it’s finally over. The trials are complete, after one final test.

Will anyone survive? 

What WICKED doesn’t know is that Thomas remembers far more than they think. And it’s enough to prove that he can’t believe a word of what they say.

The truth will be terrifying. 

Thomas beat the Maze. He survived the Scorch. He’ll risk anything to save his friends. But the truth might be what ends it all.

The time for lies is over.

The First Line 
It was the smell that began to drive Thomas slightly mad.


Why I Decided to Take on the Read

So, The Scorch Trials kept me awake at night. I stopped sleeping on bus on the way to work because I have to read. I wanted to know what happened to Teresa and that she needed to act that way. I want to know how it would all end!!! Or continue.. Or whatever. I just want to know how this trilogy ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it. ~ P.J. O'Rourke

Comments are food to my soul.